Welcome BC Stack Buyer
So excited you made it. I think you're going to love this product that we normally sell for $40. We're glad to make it available to you through BC Stack. To take advantage, just add the product to your cart and use the coupon code BCSTACKSIX. If you encounter any problems, just email me at [email protected]
Quickly & Easily Teach Your Community How To Use WordPress
WordPress How-To Guides for Beginners
16 WordPress How-To Guides
Use these 16 how-to guides to teach your community how to use WordPress in an easy to understand format with screenshots.
Over 14, 800 Words
With over 14, 800 words you can reassured that all major areas of WordPress are covered in these how-to guides.
Over 140 Screenshots
Use these screenshots to easily show your community exactly what to do and where to find settings.
Every how-to comes in PDF, DOCX, and TXT format to make it easy for you to customize, edit, and use.
Use these 16 worksheets as a compliment to the how-to guides to help your community remember what they are learning.
An e-cover for each how-to guide. These e-covers can be used to help market the guides to your community.
All Purpose Guide
All the how-to guides combined into one document in both PDF and DOCX format. You can use this as a report or small ebook.
113 Slides PowerPoint Template
The PowerPoint template includes slides for each WordPress how-to guide making it perfect for us in a live class!
What our customers are saying:
You get an A+ from me!
I love this content! Is not your usual PLR that's telling you what you need to do. It's PLR showing EXACTLY how to do it, step by step. The content is easy to understand, with a good layout and the license terms is awesome too, because you can post it to your blog or give it away to build your list. I'm very impressed and I come across tons of PLR packages daily. I can so will utter certainty, BrandableTech's PLR content is a force to be reckoned with. You get an A+ from me!
Yasser Moosa // Internet Marketer
Why You Need This Bundle
Gone are the days where all it took was to throw some content on the web to attract search engines and drive traffic and sales. Today, a website cannot survive without fresh, relevant content delivered on a regular basis. Prospects and customers are constantly seeking answers to help them solve their problems. If you don’t provide it, they’ll find someone who does.
The problem with adding fresh content is that writing it is extremely time-consuming. It takes knowledge of the subject, hours to plan and write the content as well as great research skills, all things that most busy businesses owners simply don’t have time for.
But you don’t have to worry about that because we’ve got you covered.
The WordPress How-To Guides for Beginners is perfect to use as opt-in gifts, as a bonus to tech clients, to use as live webinar or class, and even to add to your membership site. All you have to have to do is brand it as your own and you are ready to roll!
WordPress How-To Guides for Beginners Overview
- 116 WordPress How-To Guides for Beginners covers all the topics a person must know to get started with WordPress including, The WordPress Dashboard, Pages and Posts, Categories and Tags, Media Library, Comments, Appearance, Plugins, Users, Tools, General Settings, Writing Settings, Reading Settings, Discussion Settings, Media Settings, Permalinks, and Privacy Settings totaling over 14, 800 words! Each guide comes in DOCX, PDF, and TXT formats.
- 2Over 140 Screenshots in PNG format to help easily illustrate actions to take.
- 3A combined guide consisting of all 16 WordPress How-To Guides for you to easily distribute to a class or to offer as a report to your community in DOCX and PDF formats.
- 416 Worksheets designed to help your community remember what they learn using the WordPress How-To Guides. Each worksheet comes in both DOCX and PDF formats.
- 516 E-covers designed to help you promote the WordPress How-To Guides in PNG format.
- 6113 Slides following the WordPress How-To Guides in a PowerPoint Template (PTT file) that you can use in a live class or convert to a video to use on your website.
Frequently Asked Questions
How are the files delivered?
All files included in the bundle will be available for instant download in your customer area immediately after payment. The download will consist of a .zip file.
What are PLR rights?
PLR stands for Private Label Rights which means that I give you the rights to use the content as your own. This means you can edit it or use it as it and put your name on it. BrandableTech's PLR license can be found here.
How Can I Use This Content?
You can use this content however you want including selling it as a product with the exception of reselling PLR rights to it. You could create a webinar and go through each guide as a class, offer a live class for beginning WordPress users, or even offer one guide as an opt-in incentive. The possibilities are endless.
What if I have more questions?
You can always email me at [email protected] and I will be happy to answer questions or fix any problems you might have.
© 2020, BrandableTech